Brownell LIQUID LOK
Brownell’s Liquid Lok will enhance and
increase the longevity of bowstring serving
strings. Liquid Lok will help prevent the separation
of servings over cams. Liquid Lok is adaptable
to all serving string material. Liquid Lok contains
no hazardous materials*.
1. Burnish section of the bowstring to be serviced.
2. Apply 2 to 3 drops of Liquid Lok to coat
section of bowstring to be served.
3. Smooth out application as needed.
4. Serve the bowstring and tie off.
5. Apply 1 to 2 drops of Liquid Lok to each
end of the serving. Smooth out application over
6. Allow finished bowstring to air dry for at
least 1 hour before using. Overnight drying
preferred to obtain maximum bonding of Liquid
Note: Once a serving has been lubricated with
CAM EZ, Liquid Lok can not be applied
The use of rubber
or latex gloves is advised.
Do not ingest. If accidentally ingested, Call
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact,
immediately flush eyes with plenty of water.
Call a physician.
Customer Service/ Product Information
*Hazardous as defined under
the criteria of the Federal OSHA Hazard
Communications standard 29 CFR 1910.1200